Terms & Conditions
- All orders for goods (the “Goods”) to be supplied by Infrared Heating Panels Limited or any of its subsidiary companies as the case may be (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) are subject to these conditions of sale and the placing of an order by a buyer (“the Buyer”) will constitute acceptance of these conditions..
- These conditions may not be modified or varied unless the Company agrees in writing and the Company will not be deemed to accept any other conditions not waive any of these conditions by failing to object to provisions contained in any purchase order or other communications from the Buyer. No person has authority on behalf of the Company to vary any conditions except by a written variation signed by a director or the company secretary.
VALIDITY OF QUOTATIONS.
- Quotations from the Company are stated to be open for such time as may be specified in each such quotation and provided it is not withdrawn by the Company in such period it remains capable of acceptance. No binding contract will be created by the acceptance by the Buyer of the Company’s quotation until notice of such acceptance has been given in a purchase order and has either been signed by the Company’s duly authorised representative or the Company has indicated to the Buyer orally or in writing its acceptance of such order.
4.If the Buyer places an order with the Company without requesting a quotation from the Company or before such quotation has been provided, all deliveries carried out in satisfaction of such order will be subject to these conditions.
- Buyers are requested to make purchases via our website. Buyers wishing to open a credit account are requested to complete and sign an Application for Credit Account form (“Application Form”). The Proprietor(s), Partner(s) or an authorised employee (if a Limited Company), must sign the Application Form. Application forms must be submitted with the last twelve months of audited accounts. Until an Application Form has been received and a credit account approved [in writing], orders will not be accepted until cleared funds have been received. Credit accounts are subject to a minimum spend of £500.00 GBP per order.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing, accounts are payable in full prior to delivery of the Goods taking place. If the Buyer has exceeded any agreed credit terms, the Company may demand immediate payment of all amounts outstanding from the Buyer to the Company on any account. The Company reserves the right to withdraw credit at any time and demand immediate payment of all monies outstanding.
- The Company, at its discretion, shall be entitled to exercise its statutory right to claim interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, as modified or re-enacted from time to time. The Company may exercise this right, in addition to any other rights it may have in respect of Goods or non-payment.
- Where the contract is to be or may be fulfilled in separate instalments, deliveries or parts, payment for each such instalment delivery or part will be made as if the same constituted a separate contract. Failure by the Buyer to pay for an instalment in accordance with this clause will entitle the Company without prejudice to its other rights and remedies to suspend further deliveries of Goods under any other contract to the Buyer, pending payment by the Buyer.
- The Buyer will indemnify the Company against all cost, losses and liability including but not limited to all legal expenses and disbursements incurred by the Company in recovering any amount which is overdue from the Buyer to the Company pursuant of the Agreement or otherwise.
10 Unless otherwise agreed in writing all orders are executed subject to prices and any relevant discounts ruling at the date of receipt of the order and any price list of the Company whether published or not will not affect the right of the Company to charge for Goods in accordance with this clause. All prices are subject to the addition of Value Added Tax at the appropriate rate.
- In the event of termination, variation or suspension of a contract on the Buyer’s instruction or by lack of instruction, the contract price will be adjusted to reflect the additional costs incurred by the Company. Where a price per unit has been quoted and the Buyers requires a smaller number of units to be delivered than those quoted for, the Company reserves the right to adjust the rates of prices applicable thereto.
- Any contract will be subject to the Company being satisfied as to the Buyer’s credit worthiness and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the Company may in its absolute discretion, having informed the Buyer that the Goods are ready for delivery, refrain from delivering the Goods until such time as the Buyer tenders the purchase money to the Company in a form satisfactory to the Company.
- The Buyer may place orders on our website or by post, fax, e-mail or telephone.
- Where orders are sent by post fax or e-mail in confirmation of telephone instructions the Buyer will ensure they are clearly marked as such, failing which any additional expense incurred by the Company as a result of duplication of orders will be charged to the Buyer.
MARKETPLACE / RESELLING
- Products must be purchased and received from the selling Store prior to it being advertised on your, or third party websites.
- You may not use the Infrared Heating Panels as a fulfilment centre for products shown on your or third party websites. All products purchased from your selling-store site(s) must be shipped by you from your location.
- Your website may not list individual Infrared Heating Panels locations or telephone numbers.
- You may not advertise or reference yourself as a Infrared Heating Panels ‘affiliate’ in any way.
- Customers may not use the Infrared Heating Panels trademarks other than in your or third party website’s title or meta tags, nor can you purchase and use keyword phrases including the Infrared Heating Panels trademarked names on search engines.
- Your website may not link to any other Infrared Heating websites.
- You must receive Infrared Heating Panels Marketing written approval prior to:
- Utilising Infrared Heating Panels product images, item descriptions or logos. Only images or logos provided by Infrared Heating Panels Marketing may be used on your website.
- Utilising Infrared Heating Panels data sheets, specification sheets, or any other sales and marketing materials.
- Selling Infrared Heating Panels products on Marketplace sites including but not limited to Amazon, eBay, etc.
- Providing a data feed of Infrared Heating Panels products to any free or pay-per-click comparison shopping sites including but not limited to Nextag, Price Grabber, Shopzilla, Shopping.com, ShopLocal, Pronto, Shop.com, TheFind, Oodle, Shop Saavy. Google Product Search, and Bing Shopping.
- Advertising Infrared Heating Panels products on social media including but not limited to blogs, e-mails, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Warranty for white-labelled products are the sole responsibility of the reseller and not Infrared Heating Panels.
Failure to abide by the above terms will result in your need to take immediate corrective action and/or the Store’s inability to sell you any more products.
- Delivery dates (if any) given by the Company are given in good faith to indicate estimated delivery times but will not amount to any contractual obligation to deliver at the times stated. The Company will not be liable for any loss including (but not limited to) loss of profit, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods (even if caused by the Company’s negligence) nor unless any delay exceeds 180 days will such delay entitle the Buyer to terminate or rescind the contract.
- Failure by the Company to deliver any one or more (but not all) instalments in accordance with this contact will not entitle the Buyer to treat this contract as repudiated.
- If the Buyer fails to take delivery of any of the Goods when they are ready for delivery, or fails to provide any instructions or authorisations required to enable Goods to be delivered on time the Goods will be deemed to have been delivered and (without prejudice to its other rights) the Company may:-
24.1 – store the Goods until actual delivery or sale and charge the Buyer for all related costs and expenses (including, without limitation, storage and insurance); and/or 17.2 – following written notice to the Buyer, sell any of the Goods at the best price reasonably obtainable in the circumstances and charge the Buyer for any shortfall below the price agreed with the Buyer.
PASSING OF TITLE/RISK.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods will pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
- Ownership of the Goods will not pass to the Buyer until the Company has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of the Goods and all other sums which are or which become due to the Company from the Buyer on any account.
- Until ownership of the Goods has passed to the Buyer, the Buyer must:
28.1 hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as the Company’s bailee;
28.2 store the Goods (at its own cost) separately from all other goods of the Buyer or any third party so that they are identifiable as the Company’s property;
any third party so that they are identifiable as the Company’s property;
28.3 not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods;
28.4 maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition insured on the Company’s behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company. On request the Buyer will produce evidence of the policy of insurance to the Company; and
28.5 hold any proceeds of such insurance on trust for the Company separately from any other money, and not pay the proceeds into an overdrawn bank account.
- The Buyer may resell the Goods before ownership has passed to it provided such sale is:
30.1 in the ordinary course of the Buyer’s business at full market value and the Buyer will account to the Company accordingly; and
30.2 on the Buyer’s own behalf and the Buyer deals as principal when making such sale.
- If the Company cannot determine which goods are the Goods, the Buyer will be deemed to have sold all goods sold by the Company to the Buyer in the order which they were invoiced to the Buyer.
- The Company will be entitled to recover payment for the Goods notwithstanding that ownership of any Goods has not passed from the Company.
- The Buyer grants the Company, its agents and employees an irrevocable license at any time to enter any premises where the Goods are or may be stored in order to inspect them, or, where the Buyer’s right to possession has terminated, to recover them.
- The cost of 1-3 day delivery to a single address within mainland UK is subsidised by Infrared Heating Panels and charged at £2.99/£1.99 inclusive of UK VAT. All orders for Next Day service must be placed by 4pm on date of order to quality for Next Day service and will be delivered the next working day thereon or the following day after if 4pm deadline has passed. Saturdays and Sundays and Bank Holidays are not applicable to any delivery service we offer.
DAMAGE IN TRANSIT AND SHORTAGES.
- The Company will repair or replace free of charge, Goods damaged in transit provided that the Company and its designated carriers receive written notification of such damage within three days of delivery. Goods received in a damaged or unsatisfactory condition must be signed for as such.
- On receipt Goods should be checked by the Buyer with the advice note enclosed with the Goods. Shortage claims or mispicks will be considered if the Company and its designated carriers receive written notification of any such shortage within 3 days of delivery failing which no liability will be admitted. In any such case, the packaging and contents should be retained for inspection.
37.1 Goods correctly supplied may be returned (at the buyers expense) without the Company’s written agreement within 30 days of purchase date. Goods so returned must be consigned carriage paid and accompanied by a Returns Form stating the recipients invoice/order number and date thereof together with the reason for return.
37.2 Goods supplied in error returned for exchange will be shipped to back to the buyer at the Company’s expense.
37.3 Goods returned due to miss-pick, damage or failure should be sent Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded Delivery as we will not reimburse any other method of shipment.
37.4 Goods returned outside of the 30 day return period must be in a resaleable condition and will be charged a 15% restocking fee. The Customer will only be offered credit or exchange. No refunds will be offered. A delivery charge may be applicable.
37.5 Goods returned outside of the 30 day return period that do not include their original packaging will not be accepted under any circumstances.
37.6 Goods returned within 30 days of purchase not including their original packaging must be in perfect operational condition and will be charged a 15% restocking fee. A credit or exchange will be offered. A delivery charge may be applicable.
38.7 Any Goods returned to the Company inside of 14 days of purchase will be reimbursed the cost of Basic Delivery £1.99 (Cost calculated 22/05/2014).
38.8 Any Goods returned to the Company that were not originally purchased from the Company will be made available for redelivery at senders expense for 7 days after delivery. The Company will not and does not take responsibility for any goods that are not theirs on their premises. After 7 days the goods will be destroyed.
38.9. If you return goods that don’t adhere to our returns procedure or don’t include a returns form, you may be liable for a £10 administration fee
- If the Goods (or any of them) are returned and are subsequently lost in transit the Company will only issue credit if it can be conclusively proved that the Company or its agents have actually removed the Goods from the Buyer’s premises.
DESCRIPTIVE MATTER, SPECIFICATIONS AND ILLUSTRATIONS.
- All descriptive and forwarding specifications, drawings and particulars of weights and dimensions issued by the Company are approximate only and intended only to present a general idea of the goods to which they refer and will not form part of the contract. All particulars are provided by the manufacturer.
- The Company’s policy is one of continuous improvement and it reserves the right to make reasonable changes to product specifications at its discretion. When placing an order with the Company, the Buyer must satisfy himself that the Company’s then current specification of all the Goods is appropriate for its (or its customer’s) requirements.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Company for death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation, or the conditions as to title implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 as amended from time to time.
- Any quotation includes only such Goods accessories and work in the quantities and to the specifications, which are stated therein.
- The Company’s total liability in contract tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) misrepresentation or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance of this contract will be limited to the price agreed for the Goods.
- The Company will not be liable to the Buyer by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at law or under the express terms of contract for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation (whether caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees, agents or subcontractors) which arise out of or in connection with this contract.
VALUE ADDED TAX
- Where chargeable Value Added Tax will be charged at the rate applicable at the date the Goods are dispatched.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing, these conditions will in all respects be construed and operate as an English contract, inconformity with English Law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any provision of this contract which is held by any competent authority to be invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable ( in whole or part) will to the extent of such invalidity, voidance, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the other provisions of this contact and the remainder of such provisions will not be affected.
- Failure by the Company to enforce or partially enforce any provision of this contract will not be construed as a waiver of any rights under this contract.
- Any samples submitted to the Buyer at the Buyer’s request must be returned to the Company in good condition within ninety days of receipt or such shorter period as the Company may specify. The Company may charge the market value of all samples not so returned. Such market value will be the market value on the date when the sample was due to be returned.
CANCELLATION OF AN ORDER.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. Any Orders cancelled and Goods returned to Infrared Heating Panels inside of 14 days of purchase will be reimbursed the cost of Basic Delivery £1.99 (Cost calculated 22/05/2014).
- A buyer requiring Goods from a quality assured source or certificates of conformity must specify its requirements in writing at the time of placing the order.
- The Company will not be liable to the Buyer in any matter or be deemed to be in breach of this contract because of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of the Company’s obligations under this contract if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
- Without prejudice to the generality of condition 44 the following will be included as causes beyond the Company’s reasonable control:
54.1 governmental actions, war, threat of war, national emergency, riot, civil disturbance, sabotage or requisition;
54.2 Act of God, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic or accident;
54.3 Import or export regulations or embargoes;
54.4 Labour disputes not including disputes involving the Company’s work-force; or
54.5 Inability to obtain or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable material, fuel, parts, machinery or labour.
- It is prohibited for anyone to use any device or software program to directly or indirectly interface, or attempt to interface with this website, to retrieve content, and or any other data, including prices. It is also prohibited to interfere, or attempt to interfere with the normal working of this website, any activity that we consider places undue load or stress on our systems will be terminated. We constantly monitor everyone accessing our website, and any automated systems, or persons conducting a unreasonable amount of searches, with an aim to access information and/or prices will be terminated, and the blocked from our websites. Your use of the website indicates your agreement to be bound by these Conditions of Use.
- Goods bought from promotional offers that are offered as clearance or end of line will be refundable at the sale price only. If the item is no longer stocked by the company there will be no material replacement. Credit can be issued against a replacement product.
- Infrared Heating Panels will not be responsible for the compatibility of products bought from our websites with the compaibilty of products not bought form our websites.
PROMOTIONAL VOUCHER CODES
57.1 Promotional voucher codes cannot be exchanged for cash.
57.2 No liability will be accepted for the replacement or refund of lost, stolen or expired promotional voucher codes.
57.3 Individual promotional voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
57.4 Only one promotional voucher code can be used per order.
57.5 Promotional voucher codes are only redeemable online at www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
57.6 Promotional codes are not valid on Bundle item products
58 GENERAL PROMOTIONAL TERMS
58.1 The decisions of Infrared Heating Panels in respect of any and all aspects of a promotion will be final and binding.
58.2 Promotions may not be combined with other programmes or offers from Infrared Heating Panels except where stated in their terms and conditions.
58.3 Infrared Heating Panels reserve the right to refuse any application of promotions for any reason whatsoever.
Privacy & Security
Infrared Heating Panels LTD is committed, in a fair and equitable manner, and strictly to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with UK Law). The information we collect about you enables us to process your order and provide you with the best service possible. We only send promotional emails with your permission, and do not pass your details onto third parties without your prior consent.
We will need to collect the following information to process and fulfil your order, and to notify where applicable the status of your order:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Email address
- And credit or debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your consent, however additional information you give us will be used for personalisation purposes.
All personal information is held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. Information is not used or transferred outside the European Union without your prior consent.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” (a small piece of electronic information), which would be stored on your browser. Unless you modify your browser settings, information collected this way can be used to identify you.
We employ other companies & individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Those companies and individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform those functions, but may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
If you are receiving newsletters or other emails from Infrared Heating Panels, it is because you have signed up to our newsletters on one of our sites. You will only receive emails from Infrared Heating Panels and other websites within the same group. You can Unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe Link at the top of every email you receive. If you have difficulty with this link or wish to amend your details, you may notify us using the contact form on our site. Clicking the unsubscribe link normally takes immediate effect, however please allow up to 7 days during which time you may still continue to receive emails from us.